HOW TO USE PROSERIES
HOW IT WORKS
ProSeries Ice Pack Systems combine real ice packs with a wrap designed to apply firm compression for the most effective cold therapy possible
- Relieves pain and swelling
- * Ice is readily available and more effective than gels
- *Permits mobility during treatment
- *Recommended by Doctors and Physical Therapists
- *Use heat to loosen up tight and sore muscles. Just add hot water
HOW TO USE
- Fill ice bag half full with a mixture of ice and water. Purge air from bag, sand twist cap on tightly.
- Place wrap over ice bag by pushing cap through the hole
- Apply to desired area, and adjust wrap for firm compression
- After use, empty out the water and let the bag dry out copletely
Place ice pack on injury and apply compression for no more than twenty minutes at a time. Wait at least forty-five minutes before reapplying
This may be repeated as recommended by your doctor.
If uncomfortable or too cold, place wet towel between the ice bag and your skin
Do not wear this product for more than 20 minutes
Do not adjust to tightly or wear while sleeping
Not recommended for use by those with circulatory problems.
This information is not intended as a substitute for medical treatment. Before using, consult a physician for proper diagnosis